Contact [email protected] to get the best deal.
- 6:30 Yoga, Pranayama/Asana
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 Ayurvedic Massage/Therapy
- 11:15 Sight seeing
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:30 Ayurvedic Massage/Therapy
- 17:00 Doctor Consultation/Check up
- 17:30 Yoga
- 19:30 Dinner
- Bed Time
The package price inclusive of sattvic vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. Experience a refreshing range of balanced organic meals. If you have any dietary requirements, please inform us when making your reservation.
About the center
Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Kerala
Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat, the best Ayurveda Resort in Kochi, Kerala, India, welcomes you to the world of authentic Ayurveda. Located by the riverside, the resort combines the pleasure of a forest atmosphere with authentic Ayurveda treatment and wellness therapies from Kerala.
The resort has all the facilities to make your stay relaxed, comfortable and rejuvenating. With a makeover of its exclusive rooms, ambiance, culinary and facilities that people equate to exceptional experiences for creating lifelong memories. Overlooking the shimmering waters of periyar and nestled among lush green Mahogany forests, Elephant pass offers you a chance to unwind and have a holiday of a life-time, while simultaneously rejuvenating your body and mind through effective, efficient Ayurveda treatments and Yoga retreats.
Set out on a journey of self-discovery in the unexplored nooks and crannies of Kerala through us. Experience a relaxing holiday with a perfect yoga retreat under the leaves of majestic Ayurveda resort to renew your spirits.
How to get there
Cochin International Airport (COK) would be the closest most convenient airport. The Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Kerala is a 17 km drive from the airport.
Ernakulam (ERS), would be the train station to book your ticket if you are arriving by train. The Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Kerala is a 24 km drive from the train station.
Elephant pass Ayurveda & Yoga Retreat Kerala is near Elephant Kraal, Ernakulam.
What is Included
- Accommodation in A/C River-view Cottage on full board basis
- Daily 3hrs Yoga Sessions/Training by the Yoga Guru
- Daily 2 session of Ayurvedic Massage/Therapy per Person as prescribed by the doctor
- Daily Sightseeing within 25 kms of Elephant pass subject to the “instruction of Doctor only”
- Airport pick-up & Drop off
- Doctor’s consultation/check-up during the course of treatment
- Daily internal medicines during the course of treatment
- Meals will be as per the Ayurvedic diet (ONLY VEG.)
What is not Included
- Tickets and Visas
- Travel Insurance