Contact [email protected] to get the best deal.
Touted as the Kairali’s primary retreat package, Preventive and Regenerative Treatment offers the ultimate benefits of tralatitious Ayurveda. Meant for all, the treatment includes series of bonafide Ayurvedic therapies to heal your doshas so as to regain the perfect well-being and body equation. Lauded as the most compelling natural and preventive way of medicine, the treatment will aid you escape unforeseen ailments, while rejuvenating and restoring the natural health and body, and enhancing longevity.
Following the legacy and knowledge of our ancient scriptures, you will get to experience Abhyangam daily as recommended by the Ayurvedic experts at the centre. A complete curative conditioning procedure will be undergone and various other curative therapies will be experienced that will be directed towards making the body constructive, formative, tenacious and agile. You will have to adhere to the diet as prescribed by the experts at the centre, which will be strictly vegetarian.
A mesmerizing merger of Yoga and Meditation will further enhance your experience in the tranquillity of Western Ghats. Feel the detachment from the outer world and meet your inner-self at the luxurious healing village, where you will be assigned rooms as per your zodiac. Built as per Vaastu Shastra, the ambience of the rooms will add on the recuperative and effervescent aspect of the property making, your stay fulfilling.
About the center
Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village Kerala
Founded in 1999
Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village in the heart of God’s own country, Palakkad Kerala, is a luxurious Ayurvedic Health Farm. Be immersed in Authentic Ayurveda, ancient Indian wisdom whilst surrounded by the natural beauty of Kerala at Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village. Kerala is a world-renowned tourist favourite known for its outstanding coconut palm-lined beaches, breathtaking backwaters along with the beautifully luscious hills and mountains of the Western Ghat.
A charming blend of traditional Authentic Ayurveda with a modern twist, the Ayurvedic Healing Village offers treatments put into practice with modern techniques and research. Yoga classes, theory, meditation, cooking classes, the pool, beautiful cultural events in the amphitheatre are just some of the leisure activities to enjoy as well as adventuring the locality of Kerala’s stunning nature and cultural sites.
The food served in the two restaurants at the retreat is vegetarian, vegan-friendly and preservative free, organically grown onsite. It’s so fresh the food goes directly from the farm to the plate, it never even touches a fridge (an Ayurvedic principle).
The centre is a place to completely detox; strictly caffeine free, no alcohol or no smoking. Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village ethos is to empower and transform guests live’s through the practice of Ayurveda. Escape the stresses of modern life, rejuvenate and detox at the wonderful Kairali Ayurvedic Village and Farm.
Opulent individually styled villas are designed with the principles of Vastu Shastra, Indian Feng Shui. Choose from one of the delightful accommodations combining luxurious and comfortable living; the Deluxe Villa, Royal Villa or the Maharaja Suite.
How to get there
Coimbatore International Airport (CJB) would be the closest most convenient airport. Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village Kerala is a 62 km drive from the airport.
Coimbatore Junction (CBE), would be the train station to book your ticket if you are arriving by train. Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village Kerala is a 52 km drive from the train station.
Kairali The Ayurvedic Healing Village Kerala is located near Thrikkarthika Garden in Palakkad.
Delicious vegetarian and vegan-friendly Ayurvedic food is served in two restaurants at the Ayurveda Healing Farm. Food is grown and freshly picked from the organic, pesticide-free gardens at Kairali retreat from fruit, vegetables to herbs and spices too. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included.
What is Included
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Unparalleled and beautifully designed independent villas for accommodation.
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Daily allotment of In-house Atmospheric Natural Water, unlimited supply of herbal water.
- One Ayurvedic Abhyangam Therapy Per Person daily with Steam Bath.
- Complimentary juice or herbal tea with every session of massage. Charges applicable for additional food items.
- Complimentary group yoga sessions every morning. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary group-meditation sessions every evening. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary lecture on Ayurveda once a week.
- Complimentary lecture on Yoga once a week.
- Complimentary workshop on cooking once a week.
- Complimentary village walk once a week.
- Organic garden guided tour.
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory on chargeable basis. Our friendly staff will guide you on the rates and details.
- Evaluation of personal lifestyle and fitness on daily basis.
- Swimming pool, library, gym and all indoor facilities can be used for free.
- Internal medicines will be charged extra as they can be ascertained as the treatment progresses.
What is not Included
- Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra
- Air tickets
- Visa Costs
- Personal expenses
Cancellation and Refund Policy –
- 30 days before arrival date – Full Refund
- 15 days before arrival date – 50% Refund
- Personal Laundry, Telephone Calls, Internet & other additional services requested will be charged extra