Contact [email protected] to get the best deal.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 3 Meals Daily prepared with Organic Ingredients
- Ayurvedic Doctor Consultation
- Guided yoga classes and meditation group classes
- Ayurvedic Cooking Classes
- Swimming & Village walks
- Vegetable and fruit picking during the season
- Rubber tapping and paddy harvesting
- 06:30 - 07:30 Group Yoga Class
- 07:30 - 09:00 Breakfast
- 09:00 - 12:30 Ayurvedic treatments. Guests can also go for a swim or walk before the Ayurvedic treatment
- 12:30 - 14:30 Lunch
- 14:30 - 16:00 Rest or join one of the afternoon activities, which include walks in the plantation, activities in the plantation, tree planting, cookery classes, talks with the yoga teacher or doctor, and more
- 17:30 - 19:00 Evening yoga Class
- 19:00 - 20:30 Dinner
- 20:30 Reading, meditation, and Self Time
About the center
Plantation Villa Kalutara Sri Lanka
Founded in 2017
Plantation Villa Kalutara Sri Lanka is a wellness Ayurveda retreat based out of Sri Lanka. The center offers a comprehensive well-being experience through age-old Vedic traditions of yoga, Ayurveda, and mediation. Located in a rural setting, the retreat offers a homely environment for its visitors. The food served here is made of ingredients grown in the retreat’s garden. All the water used in the retreat for various purposes comes from its four natural spring wells. The stay at Plantation Villa Kalutara Sri Lanka offers vignettes of countryside Sri Lankan life leaving one with an off-the-grid travel experience – one that can’t be found in any popular travel books or portals.
During their stay here, one will get umpteen opportunities to interact with the locals – and to learn many things about their life, and the way they live. They’ll also learn to appreciate simple living and begin looking at nature with fresh pair of eyes. Plantation Villa Kalutara Sri Lanka strongly believes that a retreat’s backdrop is as essential as the host of treatments it offers. Therefore, in line with the retreat’s belief, one would find themselves in the company of various tropical trees, wild birds, a paddy field, a working rubber plantation, an organic fruit, vegetable, and spice garden, and a budding mahogany and coconut plantation during their time here.
Plantation Villa Kalutara Sri Lanka has also assumed the larger role of a community center which means that every penny you spend here goes into maintaining the local community, thus improving their livelihoods and standard of living. Another good thing about Plantation Villa is the freedom of flexibility, it can afford, owing to its small size. The villa’s crisp air and soothing backdrop, being the other. Srimal Plantation was founded by an ex-banker Ishara de Silva on the following principles: a) to introduce a lifestyle concept away from man-made toxins, b) to introduce one with the concept of metta, and c) to care and to look after themselves to the best of their capabilities.
Located inside a beautiful plantation, the Plantation Villa Sri Lanka consists of a old bungalow and two lodges. There are 18 rooms including standard, suite and deluxe rooms along with plenty of places to relax, including gardens, lounges, dining hall and a spa. The attached bathrooms are luxurious with hot water facilities. The pristine setting and family friendly environment of this Yoga resort sri lanka is designed to make the guests feel the warmth of hospitality.
The Ayurveda Retreat Sri Lanka serves fresh and organic food served originating from the organic gardens. This Yoga Retreat Sri Lanka takes special care to preserve the quality and the taste of the food. The Plantation Villa Sri Lanka offers vegetarian and sugar free dishes with eggs and curd being served once or twice a week.
What is Included
- Ayurveda Doctor Consultation
- Ayurveda medicines according to Doctors instructions to enhance weight loss
- Ayurveda therapy according to Doctors instructions to enhance weight loss
- Ayurveda meal plan for Weight Loss
- Personalised Fitness workout plan
- Water and herbal tea at all times
- Guided yoga and meditation
- Afternoon Activities including:
- Walks in the plantation and paddy-field
- Tree Planting
- Vegetable/fruit picking activities during seasons
- Watching rubber tapping or paddy harvesting during seasons
- Cookery demonstrations
- Community project activities
- Attending Talks about Yoga & Ayurveda philosophy, Improving daily habits, incorporating Ayurveda in to daily life, Mindfulness etc
What is not Included
- Tickets & Visa
- Airport transfer available extra: Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport (US$65 per person)
- Personal Expenses
100% if cancelled 60 days prior to arrival