Yoga is the world for Neha. She has been practicing yoga from a young age and since yoga has been a daily routine for her. The peace and satisfaction yoga got into her life which she will cherish for this lifetime. After few years of her practice she started to teach Yoga to her friends and neighborhood and this is how she started teaching.
The love and respect Neha got through teaching yoga allowed her to pursue her higher education in Yoga. It also allowed her get a chance to learn from different Masters and Yoga schools. Since then ever Neha has taken her journey to share, learn and teach this divine art and connect with people.
Qualification in the field of yoga
- Research Scholar for Ph.D Program (registration No. - R/SOL- 496/2016) at the Department of Yoga and Science of Living, Jain Vishva Bharati University,Ladnun, Rajasthan.
- Qualified QCI examination: LEVEL -2 Yoga Teachers.
- M.A. in Yoga & Science from Uttarakhand Sanskrit University.
- PG Diploma in Yoga & Science from Patanjali University Haridwar.
Yoga teacher training experience
- Yoga Instructor at CHC Mandal, Bhilwara, Rajasthan, under NPCDCS programme, governed by ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Imparted Yoga training to the Govt. medical staff and physical education teachers at Gram Panchayata Samiti Mandal, Bhilwara, Rajasthan.
- Yoga Instructor in Acharyakuma, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- Patanjali Yogpeeth as a Scientific Assistant in Herbal Research & Development Dpt. Under the guidance of Acharya Balakrishna, in Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
Currently Working With
Shiva Shakti Yoga Goa India