- Himanshu Sharma
Himanshu Sharma’s Bio
As Yoga is a culture he decided to live it since he was young. Himanshu practiced yoga based on Patanjali yoga Sutra and Hath yog Pradapika (One of ancient texts and pure form of yoga).When he finished his graduation he further decided to do his masters in Yoga and science from Patanjali university Haridwar. He also started teaching at the same time. Through this opportunity he could interact with over a thousand people from many different countries. During these years of service along with exploration of yoga philosophy, strengthening the yogic education and its understandings he continued to do his Ph.D. in Yoga and science. He has studied many ancient scriptures and books in the field of yoga. He has been teacher traditional Hatha yoga as it is the core form of yoga and has got positive results in his students on their physical, mental and emotional level.
While he is living yogic life he imparts the true knowledge of yoga that yoga is just not only the postures or few kriyas, It's a way of healthy, meaningful and conscious lifestyle. It's a journey of powerful transformation in many different aspects of life.
Through the yogic consciousness and thoughts which lies within him, he decided to go among the people to share his knowledge, live practice and wonderful experiences which passed through him.
Qualification in the field of yoga
- Research Scholar for Ph.D. Program at Department of Yoga Science, University of Patanjali Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
- M.Sc. in Yog Science from University of Patanjali, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.
Research Experience / Conference
- Training on Yoga for 'Optimal Educational Performance conducted' by Mr. C.M.Bhandari (former Indian Ambassador organized by KNW, Research Section, PatanjaliYogpeeth, Haridwar.
- University Delegate in Conference, Seminar, Workshop of National yoga weekat MDNIY New Delhi.
- National Symposium for Philosophical Nature of Positive Thinking and its utility in present context Gurukul Kangri University.
- International Conference on Yoga for Health and Social Transformation, 2-5 January, 2011 in University Of Patanjali, PatanjaliYogpeeth Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Experience in the Field of Yoga
- Worked as Yogacharya (Yoga Teacher) and Shatkarma Clinic and Research Centre, Patanjli Yogpeeth, Haridwar, Uttrakhand, India.
- Yoga Teacher for the practical classes at University of Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar,Uttrakhand, India.
- Worked as Yoga Instructor at Lakshmibai Natonal Institute Of Physical Education (Deemed University), Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
In present days, Himanshu is living his spiritual ambitions and enjoying the never ending bliss. Himanshu says "I really can see, there is already so much complications in the world and Yoga is really a powerful & purest tool to make the things easy for the world. It is above then all the boundaries, Yoga has power and capacity to make this planet better, If it could reach to people with true essence". His mission is to make yoga accessible to everyone in this earth with keeping its true spirit alive.
Currently Working With
Shiva Shakti Yoga Goa India