Pelan Bali houses a total of 8 rooms. The rooms are spread out across three levels of the retreat’s garden. The upper level features 4 single rooms, the middle level features a shared living room and 2 bedrooms situated around a glistening swimming pool and the lower level features a traditional Javanese Joglo pavilion housing another 2 bedrooms. Every room features AC, canopied four-poster beds, Wifi, safety boxes and outdoor showers with hot water.
How to reach Pelan Pelan Surf and Yoga Retreat Bali
Denpasar International Airport would be the closest most convenient airport. The Pelan Pelan Surf and Yoga Retreat Bali is a 25 km drive from the airport.
The Pelan Pelan Surf and Yoga Retreat Bali is located on Jl. Pantai Mengening street, Canggu, Bali
Exceptions to our policy will not be made for any reason. We do not offer discounts, refunds or credit for arriving late or leaving early and any offered activities missed at the retreat. Pelan Pelan Bali offers no refunds for any reason, including weather, injury, or personal emergencies. We are committed to providing a high quality holiday, have very limited spaces and maintain a standard of never canceling a retreat with guests booked on it; therefore we expect to receive only firm bookings from intended guests. However, if a guest must cancel their reservation, our policy is as follows:
- If you cancel before 90 prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for 100% of your package payment to be transferred to another retreat date within a one year period of your original booking date.
- If you cancel between 30- 90 days prior to the first day of the retreat you are registered for 25% of your payment is forfeited and 75% of your balance is credited to any other date within one year of your original booking.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the first day of your retreat 50% of your payment balance will be credited to any other available date within one year of your original booking, 50% of your payment is forfeited.
- If a guest cancels within 14 days of their retreat start date, their payment is forfeited in full
- All cancellations must be received in writing sent via email or registered mail. Pelan Pelan Bali is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled trips, such as airline tickets, or for costs incurred due to travel delays, flight cancellation or illness. We require all participants to obtain travel insurance with a trip cancellation policy which covers the individual. Please check with your travel insurance company for more detailed information.
- A retreat reservation is fully transferable to another person over the age of 18, for the same date and package.
- Insurance: Pelan Pelan Bali recommends travel cancellation insurance. Further, the customer is advised to opt for a travel medical insurance (covering the return transport of a patient from abroad as well as treatment and hospitalization on site). It is up to the customer to take care of all needs and eventualities. Remember that some insurances might not cover sports accidents through surfing.
- Travel documents: Each guest is responsible for the procurement of necessary travel documents such as passport (at least 8 months valid), visa etc. and must make sure that the passport has sufficient blank pages (2) for the visa, arrival and departure stamps.