Contact [email protected] to get the best deal.
The Ayurvedic Panchakarma Detox program at Sitaram Beach Retreat or the Therapeutic cleansing program has the following benefits
- Improves sleep, digestion and overall energy levels
- Cleanses the mind and body by eliminating toxins
- Causes weight-loss in a healthy way
- Reduces stress and brings in positive emotions
- Enhance the complexion and beauty of your skin
- Helps in attaining a relaxed state of well-being in body and mind
The five stage cleaning Therapy includes
- Analysis and understanding of prakruthi & agni (body's constitution & digestion)
- Pre-session medications & techniques to improve digestion & sleep
- Daily ayurvedic massage, kizhi, uzhichal, dhara as directed by the physician
- Intake of medicated therapeutic clarified butter (snehapanam)
- Virechana (purgation) or vamana (emesis) according to the physician's decision
- Daily yoga and laughter yoga sessions
About the center
Sitaram Ayurveda Beach Retreat Kerala
In the heart of God’s Own Country is Sitaram Ayurveda Beach Retreat of Thrissur Kerala. A magical retreat with beautiful gardens and the beach of the Arabian Sea, this is a place to relax and unwind to focus on detox, rejuvenation and wellness. Take a conscious approach to health and wellness with Ayurveda and Panchakarma Sitaram Retreat.
This is an authentic Ayurveda and Yoga retreat run by an Ayurvedic family with over 90 years experience. The purpose of Sitaram Retreat is to guide and transform people onto the path of healthy habits and lifestyle to realise their highest potential through the healing powers of Ayurveda and be at harmony in this world. Set amongst the gardens are eight dedicated treatment rooms.
There is plenty to see and explore whilst on the retreat, relax on the beach, wander through the gardens or read in the library. Upon request, go sightseeing in Kerala or enjoy a Houseboat Tour.
Enjoy Kerala’s traditional Ayurveda & Panchakarma sessions, hatha yoga, laughter yoga and other awareness practices near the beach. Relax, rejuvenate and detox near the beach with Ayurveda Panchakarma at Sitaram Beach Retreat, Thrissur Kerala.
There are 18 bright and well-furnished cottages and rooms with options for double or twin, all have ensuite bathrooms. The retreat is set in beautiful, luscious gardens and white sandy beaches along the shoreline. A tranquil place to stay and relax. Daily housekeeping, Wi-fi Access and a common Locker facility is included. 24 hour security to ensure guests safety.
How to get there
Cochin International Airport (COK) would be the closest most convenient airport. The Sitaram Beach Retreat Kerala is a 60 km drive from the airport.
Thrissur railway station (TCR), would be the train station to book your ticket if you are arriving by train. The Sitaram Beach Retreat Kerala is a 24 km drive from the train station.
Sitaram Beach Retreat Kerala is near Snehatheeram Beach, Nattika.
What is Included
- Pick up and Drop from Kochi International airport
- Accommodation in an independent cottage
- Consultation with Ayurvedic Doctor on arrival
- Daily 3 three meals as set menus (as prescribed by doctors)
- Daily group Yoga sessions for Wellness Asanas, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Daily Ayurveda treatments as per Doctor's advice
- Daily Follow up consultations
- All currently applicable taxes
What is not Included
- Personal Laundry
- Visas and Tickets
- Post checkout medicines if advised by Doctors
- Diagnostic/Blood test if be required
- Local transportation