Nepal Yoga Academy & Retreat
Nepal Yoga Academy & Retreat, Changunarayan, Chhaling, Bhaktapur 44600, Nepal
Nepal Yoga Retreat is a yoga centre tucked in the hills of the Kathmandu valley and surrounded by temples. The Yoga training centre is famous for its peace, quiet, solitude and healthy food.
Nepal yoga offers classical yoga programmes in a boutique eco-residential setting overlooking the pristine Sankhu Valley under the auspicious spiritual environs of Panchamahalaxmi Temple. The new centre was constructed in 2013 with natural bamboo and landscaped gardens that help set the mood for students to look inwards.
Type of Center
Highlights of Nepal Yoga Academy & Retreat
- Naturopathy and Ayurveda Treatment
- Children Yoga training course
- Elderly Yoga Training course
- YTTC Program: 7 - 8 hours a day
- Nepal Yoga Teacher Trainings 350-Hour
- Nepal Yoga Teacher Trainings 500-Hour
- Prenatal Yoga training course
- Nepal Yoga Teacher Trainings 200-Hour
- Continuing Education Programme
- 3 days Himalayan trekking preparatory retreat
- 5 days peaceful yoga retreat in Nepal
- 9 day deluxe Nepal yoga tour
- 4 days post-trek restorative yoga retreat
- 7 days yoga
- meditation spa relaxing retreat
- 10 days yoga treks in the Everest region
Located in the beautiful Kathmandu Valley. Nepal Yoga Academy provides guests/students with an outstanding accommodation overlooking beautiful greenery and ancient temples. While booking, you will choose between a private or shared room. Each spacious room is equipped with a comfortable bed and a clean Western style bathroom, including a hot water shower. The staff at Nepal Yoga retreat works diligently to keep your space and our venues clean and tidy. All the meals we serve daily are vegetarian, organic, seasonal and home made. As a community the centre and students dine together served by our Nepali chefs. The yoga centres unique location submerged amongst the clouds offers our students not only picturesque views but also amazing sunrises and sunsets. The landscaped garden is a truly energizing area to relax, refresh and observe the beauty of nature.
How to get there
The best way to reach and visit us is by taxi transfer from the Airport or from Kathmandu City. We will arrange a private taxi for you at an extra cost of USD 20 each way (1-2 person) after 7:00 PM 25 USD, if you are more than 2 persons then its only USD 10 per person.
Pancha Mahalaxmi Temple is located next to our retreat, this temple is locally well known.
Nepal Yoga Academy & Retreat offers the following