Beachwood Hotel And Spa
BEACHWOOD HOTEL & Spa K. Maafushi Maldives
Experience the tropical splendor of this beautiful island called Maafushi with a population of approximately 2000 people surrounded by the clear blue Indian Ocean. While Resorts in Maldives follow the unique concept of one island one resort, Maafushi gets you to experience the same natural beauty of Maldives with a feel of our culture. Just a short 35-minute speed boat ride away from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Maafushi is a beautiful island located in South Male’ Atoll.
Situated in the heart of the island, Beachwood Hotel is a 20 room stylishly furnished hotel with modern amenities. The concept of our hotel is inspired by water, sand and wood commonly found on the beaches of Maldives. Here at Beachwood Hotel, we offer a fresh, warm, culturally-aware environment with an appreciation for nature and community in a modern, minimalistic setting. We are also proud to offer the only swimming pool on the island.
Let our trained staff here at Beachwood Hotel make your dream sun, sea and sand vacation be a journey to remember.
Rooms in Beachwood Hotel are modernly furnished with en-suite facilities including complimentary toiletries. All rooms are equipped with individually controlled air-conditioning, flat screen TV, mini bar, complementary coffee and tea, telephone, in room safes and hot & cold shower.
How to get there
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat OR chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check –in.
Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days prior to your arrival. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of traveling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2.00 per person per way.
• Ferry departs from Male’ at 15:00 hrs / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 07:30 hrs
• If your flight lands AFTER 13:00 hrs, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Male’
• NO Ferry services on Friday.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and approximately costs USD 160 – 200 per trip
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5 persons group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer
We look forward to welcoming you to the Maldives!